2007年4月9日星期一

It is my experience how to design my blog

In the design of a blog is a personal website, I was measured according to the following steps. First, the position, according to my own name, the English name for the blog. This was to allow more people know me or do not know my friend better share my blog, and the theme of my blog: "let us to enjoy our college life." This is because attract substantial I belong to the people together, and I enjoy his university life. Second, the blog is to write some more of my life. In this blog I wrote four articles in which there is my friend introduced me to study the local scenery those hopes others can browse through my blog, and to attract more people. Third, how to increase the volume of their tour. QQ is when we had just begun using the services on my blog to my friends, but they know who are found browsing, like no other person did not know. I started on the upswing different blog upswing visit there to express their views. The effectiveness is pretty good.Finally, through to oneself many week experience, I starts to think I must own real place at the same time on the abundant guest, wants to say me wants to do all writes on the abundant guest, cannot solely only in order to glance over the quantity, but is really achieves.

没有评论:

make wish

make wish